Need to sell your existing home? Why you should consider Southwest Mobile Homes?
- Working with us can save you endless amounts of time, money and frustration.
- We know the mobile home market and can help you avoid costly mistakes
- We understand why buyers write offers the way they do, and can help you present counter-offer that is effective, to the point, and acceptable to the buyer. We work with you to come to an agreement with your potential buyer quickly, so that you do not waste your time by dragging out the negotiation period longer than necessary.
- Financing available. This is critical since they’re only a few mobile home lenders in the industry. We are a full service Dealership, which means that your buyer does not need to shop around for a loan. We can get a conditional approval for your buyer usually within 48-72 hours from the time the loan application is submitted. This will save you tons of frustration with non-qualified buyers.
- Co-operate with other agents. This will bring more potential buyers to the table.
- Open Houses
What kinds of things might the buyer ask for?
Home Warranty Protection
Home Warranty Plans go a long way to alleviate some risks and concerns that your potential buyer may have. This can often help you get your home sold, and is often requested by the buyer in the negotiation process.
Buyers will often ask the homeowner to leave appliances such as the refrigerator, washer, and dryer. These are all items we will negotiate once we get the offer in our hands.
Unlike Real Estate, your escrow will be processed as a Dealer Transaction, not a real estate transaction. Therefore, in a dealer transaction the buyer usually pays for the escrow closing costs.
Your buyer may require a Health and Safety Inspection. The home inspection report usually includes the property’s overall condition, and evaluation of the structure and mechanical systems. Buyers will then ask the Seller to repair defects found in the property. All items, however, are negotiable. A walk through will be done a couple of days prior to closing to ensure all repairs have been completed satisfactorily.
What does a health and safety inspection entail?
A qualified inspector will follow Standards of Practice in conducting their inspection. The inspection consists of a physical inspection of the home, followed by a written report detailing their findings. They report on the general condition of the home’s electrical, heating and air systems, interior plumbing, roof, walls, ceilings, floors, windows, doors, and visible structure. The inspection is not designed to criticize every minor problem or defect in the home. No home is perfect. It is intended to report any major damage or serious problems that require repair for the well being of the home and that might require significant expense to the homeowner.
Should you choose Southwest Mobile Homes to market your home, we promise that we will:
- Provide you with top notch customer service during the entire process.
- Provide you with ongoing updates on your home showings.
- Advise you on the terms and issues of offers placed on your home, and negotiate on your behalf.
- Stay on top of the process once the offer is signed, in order to provide a smooth trip to the closing table.
- Coordinate and supervise the preparation of all closing documents and guide you through the closing process.
- Help resolve any closing issues.
- Coordinate move-out and assist with any post-closing issues.